Friday, September 19, 2008

F.A.M. Cosplay @ AnimeNext



In honor of cosplay favorites Lara Visconti and Jessica Dawson joining Ningin.com, I am proud to present Fangirling Asian Media Cosplay ‘08!


This year’s AnimeNext Convention in New Jersey gave me the opportunity to really get into cosplay photography and my first chance to enjoy it came with Lara, Jessica, and their friend Melanie! They came to the con as members of Final Fantasy with a full skit to do for the AnimeNext Masquerade. They were great and looked like they really enjoyed themselves on stage and around the convention areas. I believe they received an Honorable Mention in the Masquerade judging so congrats to them!


So, here is a small sample of pictures they were very nice to pose for before we headed into the main building. I’ve also included two of the pictures from their performance in the masquerade. Please forgive the quality. No matter what photoshopping I did I couldn’t get them to look how I wanted them to.


Once you’ve checked out the pictures, see their performance as recorded by minimoon12328 and featured on YouTube.




Hope you enjoy!











Free Blog Counter


No comments: