Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CosPlay Preview To NY Anime Fest 09 Part 1

Good ole Blogger how I've missed you so. Ok so I haven't missed you. I've been very slow to update this blog. I admit I lost interest in it. It happens. But now is time to get it going again. I've waited too long to finally put things back up on here so today starts the photography side of this blog. I've decided to make it into a photography story blog. CosPlay and other convention pictures, concert pictures, and more. So, without further ado, I bring you images of AnimeNext 08 and will have more from other conventions I've been too over the last 2 years. Enjoy! :)


Friday! The beginning of the costumes!








Saturday! The busiest of convention days!








Sunday! Time to close the convention and get ready for next year! But first, more costumes!








For more about my travels through CosPlay check out some of my past posts:

With Anime Festivals Come Cosplay


CosPlay Month Continues


Fangirling Asian Media (F.A.M.) CosPlay @ AnimeNext

No comments: